Call for Papers
Researchers are invited to submit full papers under the following tracks:
- Computer Applications
- Mobile & Computer Communications
- Wireless Communications, Networks and Security
- Protocols for Wireless and Mobile
- Services & Applications
- Platforms and Technology
- Radio Propagation and Antenna
- RF & Microwave Devices and Circuits
The proceedings of the IEACon2017 conference will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore which is indexed by major databases for publishing.
Instructions to Authors
All papers should be in the PDF form (minimum PDF version of 1.4, or Acrobat 5.0) and limited to 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
Please make sure that:
– All fonts are embedded in PDF file
– The PDF file has no bookmarks
– No form fields, links and headers (i.e., any text appearing before the paper title) are found in the PDF file
A double-blind peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration. For that, authors must not indicate their names and affiliations in the body of the paper.
Papers can be submitted online at http://edas.info/N23189